Game-Labs Forum

The Entier Explosion

I have exploded twice because of the open magazine ,not complaining, The first time was my fault I didn't know about this change and the second time I let my self blow up. But both times I did not get to see the full explosion just the very beginning. And that WAS kind of sucked the second time because I also blow up the pirate who attacked me. And now that I think about it I think I would have liked to see BOTH explosions in there entirety. Even the first time when I lost my first Snow, after coming back. judging from how the beginning of each explosion looked, I think it would have made great eye candy.

• Like 7

Thought this was bitching about open magazines. Then about exploding in general. But its actually about not getting to experience the explosion. 

Lol 1+

Hahahaha I absolutely agree... and I feel your pain....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=775806299

I'm bottom left, I past along this pic after finishing of a poor Captain who would have like to have seen more...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779580812

Edited by Norfolk nChance

6 hours ago, Flinch said:

Thought this was bitching about open magazines. Then about exploding in general. But its actually about not getting to experience the explosion. 

Lol 1+

Ya and truth be known it's not a bitch it's a suggestion. That's why it's in suggestions and not complaints!

4 hours ago, breachpod said:

Ya and truth be known it's not a bitch it's a suggestion. That's why it's in suggestions and not complaints!

It's not about bitching or complaining. It's an unfortunate side-effect of the combat engine. Basically if nobody is alive to witness the explosion, the instance closes immediately. Which in itself is a good thing, because "empty" instances should not stick around long.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skully said:

It's not about bitching or complaining. It's an unfortunate side-effect of the combat engine. Basically if nobody is alive to witness the explosion, the instance closes immediately. Which in itself is a good thing, because "empty" instances should not stick around long.

is this reality or a game? I was asking fore a little more eye candy. explosions are cool. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, breachpod said:

is this reality or a game? I was asking fore a little more eye candy. explosions are cool. 

So am I, don't get me wrong. Hence I consider it a bug in the engine that we are immediately tossed out. Instead it should allow us another 30 (or so) seconds to witness the final ending.