Game-Labs Forum

to take a little of the time sink out of the game ..i suggest overinight tow is re introduced ... you can have a ship towed to any of your outposts overnight effictively over maintenance period .. to stop abuse ..You cant tow to a freeport even if you have an outpost there .. the ship has to have cannons stripped out and nothing in the hold

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

to take a little of the time sink out of the game ..i suggest overinight tow is re introduced ... you can have a ship towed to any of your outposts overnight effictively over maintenance period .. to stop abuse ..You cant tow to a freeport even if you have an outpost there .. the ship has to have cannons stripped out and nothing in the hold

agree, maybe introduce PvP marks cost to do it, and maybe Admin will be agree too

I liked and TOW feature, but if reintroduced it should be limited. I would consider allowing TOW for small traders (up to trader brig) and warships for a fee exclusively between national ports. This could (i) cut the sailing time related to gathering materials and trading (besides, most of the traders at sea would likely be loaded) and would help casual players and smaller clans, and (ii) help in mobilizing the nation against an attack, but also help in concentrating force at borders for an attack / raiding. 

• Like 1

if i made a 3 hours journey to french capital from spain cause i want to fight them, and i lose my warship there after some PvP in OW i should be able to TOW over-night another ship i build at Habana for some PvP marks and Gold and continue my game without another 3 hours lost to get back there...

if we made this cost much this wont be abused by traders or carebears and it will help vets and PvP oriented players to enjoy their playstyle also far away from their mainbase

35 minutes ago, elite92 said:

if i made a 3 hours journey to french capital from spain cause i want to fight them, and i lose my warship there after some PvP in OW i should be able to TOW over-night another ship i build at Habana for some PvP marks and Gold and continue my game without another 3 hours lost to get back there...

if we made this cost much this wont be abused by traders or carebears and it will help vets and PvP oriented players to enjoy their playstyle also far away from their mainbase

only if you have outpost over there that is not a freeport ... the idea i had was to stop frustrating long trips with nothing onboared ,, not to make it easier to tp ships everywhere to fight .. hence you have to take all cannons off your ship before you can overnight tow and you have to have an outpost thats not a freetown

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1