Game-Labs Forum

[PvP-EU] French Correspondances 1

22 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

We talked to Eric and many other officers from other clans but no one cared. I think we should have organized a small meeting a few days before the wipe, like I did for my clan.

I said this patch I wouldn't get involved in any organization and would just follow the moves. I told the clans that the patch would snowball hard and went straight for Haïti solo. I cared about your concerns but wouldn't have tried to persuade the Haïti clans to go back to FR, not only because I usually support any fresh initiative, but because the FR clans should have been able to defend from the Swedes if they would have organized themselves. The first meeting, after having fed the Swedes for 5 days, was already too late to get back on conquest. The Haïti clans helped to flip Dominica and to tried to counter-gank the Swedes, but against full Gazelles there's no point. Why should they be taken responsible for and why should they have compensated for the lack of organization in the Antilles ?

Yes with the Council disbanded, any clan could have taken the lead in the Antilles, either about meetings, defense or diplo. Didn't happen. Fair game.

All i can say, now i'm sailing under a new flag, it's the French players must think about why i clan like ours, who dedicated so many times for the nation finally leave it. Now i'm playing somewhere else, i can say, the french players are the worst and the more individualist you can imagine. Your clans can't work together, each one critic each other, and try to play his own objectives, and majority of casuals and indépendants players don't give a shit about the nation destiny. Of course some ppl work hard for the France, like you Eric or Kierrip, but i'm fear you re never succes to change the french bad spirit. 

En tout cas, c'est tres sympa comme lettre RP Kierrip, bravo.

Edited by charognard666

It seems Yann as an affair with a lady, and he write letter to her. He know writting what was not a commun skill on this age so we can figure he is at least an officer. To have the time to write a letter while beeing on a small ship, he may be the higher officier of this ship. Maybe, who knows?

• Like 2