Game-Labs Forum

Allow friends to hunt together. It doesn't work atm.

So, I got a new member in my clan recently. We created a group and started heading to  his 1st mission. Anyway, on the way there he spotted a Lynx (Contraband) and attacked it. We were close to each other in the circle. He was in a Cutter I was in a Rattlesnake, what happened was little sad to see. He auto locked the battle and left me outside. I will say no more. :) I am only testing game mechanics. 

How can this design promote player base and group OS NPC hunting? Is this a problem? or no. You decide. 

55 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Presumably this was in the rookie zone?  You can't have it both ways, BR balancing RoE vs. possibility for ganking or seal clubbing... Personally, I think the rookie zone and it's ridiculous "special" RoE should be removed. We should have one RoE applied everywhere.

Georgetown area. I don't think it's rookie zone. 

8 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Very strange then, perhaps a bug in the RoE or yet another bug in the Socialize perk?

There isn't a socilize perk any more.   Rookie zone stops at Shroud Cay so if your south of that you weren't in the rookie zone.  

did he F11 it or even both you?   Where you sure you where in both circles?   I mean if he's new he might not of noticed and hit it would you where out side of it.  There could be many things that happend and hate to say it there are mistakes in the game, but also I find a lot of things like this are cause of user lack of knowledge of the mechanics.  make sure he understand you need to be in the little cirlce when tag or you will be way out of the firght or if your not in the big circle not in the fight at all.

• Like 1

Its been like this for a while, not sure if its a bug or not. If you attack a same nation NPC trader with contraband only the person initiating the battle gets into the battle. I think it may be something to do with not pulling in AI fleets as well when attacking NPC contraband traders.

5 minutes ago, Archaos said:

Its been like this for a while, not sure if its a bug or not. If you attack a same nation NPC trader with contraband only the person initiating the battle gets into the battle. I think it may be something to do with not pulling in AI fleets as well when attacking NPC contraband traders.

This may also be a measure to prevent people from stealing tagged traders.