Game-Labs Forum

Supplies

steeltalons

Does anyone else do what I am tentatively calling ambulance runs across the battlefield with their supply wagons? This is where you draw a ridiculous sort of figure of eight pattern for either your general or his supply wagon so that they can add their wonderfulness to other units.

In fact in most of my battles my General and his supply wagon just end up running up and down the rear of the battle line like a pair of spastics trying their hardest to be everywhere and then inevitably die when I forget to pull them back in the midst of some enemy offensive.

Edited by Keepbro

9 hours ago, Keepbro said:

Does anyone else do what I am tentatively calling ambulance runs across the battlefield with their supply wagons? This is where you draw a ridiculous sort of figure of eight pattern for either your general or his supply wagon so that they can add their wonderfulness to other units.

In fact in most of my battles my General and his supply wagon just end up running up and down the rear of the battle line like some sort of spastics trying their hardest to be everywhere and then inevitably die when I forget to pull them back in the midst of some enemy offensive.

No, no, I'm a good general. 

19 hours ago, Keepbro said:

In fact in most of my battles my General and his supply wagon just end up running up and down the rear of the battle line like some sort of spastics trying their hardest to be everywhere and then inevitably die when I forget to pull them back in the midst of some enemy offensive.

My first few games, this happened. 

Then I learned. 

Question to whomever: 

Does the Supply Wagon have to be stationary to distribute supplies, or can they just throw crap out the back as they drive by? 

I was wondering that while sitting here at a girl's basketball game and have zero way to check. 

Edited by Andre Bolkonsky

1 hour ago, Andre Bolkonsky said:

Question to whomever: 

Does the Supply Wagon have to be stationary to distribute supplies, or can they just throw crap out the back as they drive by? 

I was wondering that while sitting here at a girl's basketball game and have zero way to check. 

Throw crap out the back.

• Like 4