Game-Labs Forum

Could we have a chance to merge all the assets to PVP1 from PVP2 before the release with total wipe

The daily online peak in pvp2 USA around 100-100 and the lowest number down to 30, even the pvp event on the active. 

Devs: could u give a chance to players who in the USA server to move their ships and assets to PVP1 before the total wipe? 

Edited by DekomoriDesu
  • Like 2

The devs called for a wipe anyway, so the only thing we keep will be rank and craft level; no ships, buildings, nor ports. We will all start at the beginning, so not assets will need to be xfered. The more important suggestion is to just have all US primtime players come back to the US server when this wipe happens. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wraith said:

So we can all play on a server with two functioning nations and 75 other people at peak?  No thanks. There's enough PvE in the game as it is. I'll take my multicultural, multi-timezone experience with seven populated nations and its diversity thank you very much.  100 ms ping is meaningless to me.

150 ppl plus the 300 US timezone players on the PvP 1 would not equal 75. And we have 4 active nations. To have more active nations, all the 300 ppl switching over need to do is join a small nation.

I play on a 200ms ping on PVP 1 and there's no problem there, its a fifth of a second delay. That's kinda the standard from where I am. Weather you're flight-simming or otherwise you learn to deal with it. Adjust the lead on your guns in deflection shooting for combat flight-simming. In here is not really an issue at all except perhaps maybe for really long range shooting but I've not experienced any problems per say.

Edited by Sir William Hargood
  • Like 1