Game-Labs Forum

Attention captains on PVP2 Server - Arranged PVP Events

Koltes

To all captains of PVP2 server,

PVP events are designed to bring people together and encourage fighting by providing rewards to top 10 captains on the list.
As you all know our server is greatly suffers from loss of population. On top of that people do not show up to those events in fear to be ganged. The common believe will be that if I'm not surrounded by friends there is no way I could get a fair fight.

Those few of us who come to PVP Events and wait for hours just to get one or two fights can confirm that the above is not the case. Knowing how hard it is to get a group together on PVP2 we have been arranging fair fights for a few days now.

Therefore I would like to propose that all PVP events on PVP2 server will follow basic rules below:

1. Everyone shows up in the middle of the circle in their ship of choice no matter the numbers;
2. There shall be no ganging, chasing lone captains or any unprovoked attacks;
3. When people get in the middle they arrange fair fights whether 1on1 or team on team based on numbers and ships;
4. Players who break this rule and attack without arrangement shall be exposed by screenshots, shamed and hunted by others for the length of the event

NOTE:
Copy / Paste this post in Global during the PVP event so everyone who participates and those who wanting to give it a try will be on the same page.

Thank you for your attention

[BLACK] Koltes

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Pelennor said:

BSR told on global they regretted their past actions. Let's give them a second chance. If they fail again we will report here.

Just had a fight with BSR was fair and arranged. Thanks BSR. Very sporty indeed

• Like 1

The ROE is a worthy effort to promote enjoyable combats.  However, I believe that the developers need to do more to arrange fleet actions that are reasonably balanced.  There could be a facility to sign up for a fleet action where the computer would put together the best possible match up and ensure that it was reasonably balanced 

Be aware that Danes doesn't play by the agreement, I just saw them ganking brits players. I don't think they don't respect the rules on purpose, but they are probably not aware.

EDIT: NPG, an US clan, tried to gank me, don't trust them, they don't play fair.

Edited by Pelennor

On 12/16/2016 at 10:18 PM, Jeff the Turtle said:

The ROE is a worthy effort to promote enjoyable combats.  However, I believe that the developers need to do more to arrange fleet actions that are reasonably balanced.  There could be a facility to sign up for a fleet action where the computer would put together the best possible match up and ensure that it was reasonably balanced 

I talked to the rest of the guys about the 1 vs 1 when they are all in H Rattlers.  We will try to make it more fair.  We went in today and did it a little better in match up.  Most of our guys are very good at PvP and it really isn't fair to match up a 1 vs 1 like that when they are in H Rattlers.  We are trying to make them more fair and fun for all.  Hope to see ya'll out there again though.

5 hours ago, Pelennor said:

Be aware that Danes doesn't play by the agreement, I just saw them ganking brits players. I don't think they don't respect the rules on purpose, but they are probably not aware.

EDIT: NPG, an US clan, tried to gank me, don't trust them, they don't play fair.

I'm pretty sure they aren't aware.  Most of them don't speak english and we have to use google translater to speak with them a lot of times.  We are trying to get a hold of there leaders of that clan since we have worked with them a lot in the past and pass it on.

• Like 1