Game-Labs Forum

Extend the number of owned Outposts

My biggest grief at present with this game is that I can no longer be connected a minimum of 5h / day and  follow were the hotspots and action zones are moving on the map.

In fact I'm often travelling for work so mostly connected on WE only right now. And when I see that I need to close down an outpost up north because action is now down south, and that moving ships, goods and getting there is going to take me hours, I get discouraged and switch to another game.

A simple solution would be to add at least another 2 outposts to the current limit so that crafters (thank you the Fine Wood introduction!) can have their crafting outposts and their PVP outposts.

My 2 doublons....

• Like 3

IMO the Outposts should be looked as obsolete. Every Regional Capital of the nation/alliance should be a naval base for ships and then have infrastructure buildings increased to 8 and possible to build anywhere within nation/allies.

Non Allies should be open to trade only in Free Ports, direct trade no need for outpost. ( smuggler flag only to sell to store or buy from store ).

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

IMO the Outposts should be looked as obsolete. Every Regional Capital of the nation/alliance should be a naval base for ships and then have infrastructure buildings increased to 8 and possible to build anywhere within nation/allies.

Non Allies should be open to trade only in Free Ports, direct trade no need for outpost. ( smuggler flag only to sell to store or buy from store ).

What about pirates though (and privateers too)? Please don't push us more into conquest.  I love my free town outposts in enemy areas. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anne Wildcat said:

What about pirates though (and privateers too)? Please don't push us more into conquest.  I love my free town outposts in enemy areas. 

Yes. They keep their free port option :) although they lose their naval bases option. Sounds like a compromise ?

• Like 1