Game-Labs Forum

Stuck in Combat Screen

Dragonfire

After planting the flag at Lorimers yesterday I found myself unable to enter the port battle.

After multiple attempts the game acted like it was sending me into the battle and then would flash and act like I had been sent out of a battle and reset my cool down timers to 120 seconds.

I tried multiple times from different positions but same result each time the game would stop any of my input to even sailing the ship sit there and then flash the screen like I was going to enter a battle and reset the cool down timer and I could sail again.

I logged off multiple times, verified the cache stopped and started steam ect, ect ect.

Last time I relogged in a pirate Bucen tagged me outside the Port and the game actually allowed the tag and we went to battle. After the battle I was taken to the combat screen and noticed I got 0 gold, 0 xp but my officer got 125 xp ?

When I tried to get out of the battle screen it sent me to the sending men to ship screen and after sending them to the ship I am now stuck in that loop...send men to ship hit ok and back to send men to ship since yesterday it wont let me out of the combat screen now just loops send men to ship.

3:45 am here now the next day I deleted game from computer and my program files and did a total reload and yes I checked all files were gone from my computer.

NAB-51090 todays f11

Logged back into the game after it downloaded everything and still stuck in the same spot. Can play on the other pvp and pve server no problem just wont let me play on pvp 1 where I have all my things.

Heeeeeelp !!!

Edited by Dragonfire