Game-Labs Forum

Which brigade forms where with the Ctrl-Right-Click formation cmd

RichardMcCor

When you select some units and use the ctrl-Right-Click formation command your units all line up very pretty. No problem.

However, What logic is used to work out which brigade lines up where?

If i do it once, all looks nice, then later I do it again and it seems that a brigade that was on the left a few mins ago is now ordered to go to the right etc etc and do an unneeded move.

Nick, Husserl, Can you let us know the logic used to work out which brigade goes where?

I'd like it so that my brigades stay located in about the same position relative to the rest of his selected group. I know if a brigade is routed you can't get him back in line so everyone moves to close ranks but its seems almost random as to which brigade goes where and i'd like it to be a little more fixed so each time i click they all line up in about the same formation.

Your curiously

I have a similar problem which I've posted under cosmetic changes.

Once I place a unit and they start their march, I cannot place any other unit until they arrive because I have no way of knowing how to line the next unit up with them. (In Rome II, I can press the space bar and see where the unit will end up, in order to line up the next unit with it.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...