Game-Labs Forum

Accidental Turned To Pirate

Paul Schnarchsack

Looks to me this is getting out of hand. Are these all smuggle on smuggle incidents?

We've had this wave of people accidentally turning pirate before. This new wave is just because all the new players from the Steam sale is going through the same process the rest of the players went through months ago. If I remember correctly it was even worse around the time I myself started playing, because it was an easier accident to have happen, while now there are proper warnings. I never did it myself, but I guess a lot of people are so used to just clicking away pop-up warnings. This is why people get computer viruses and sell their souls through EULAs.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 2

Hello Goodnight. I had a problem and I've become a pirate by mistake. It was much less intentionally . And I want to go back to the crown, little time has not passed since I became a pirate , who was mistakenly attacking a partner. Can somebody help me?

Hello Goodnight. I had a problem and I've become a pirate by mistake. It was much less intentionally . And I want to go back to the crown, little time has not passed since I became a pirate , who was mistakenly attacking a partner. Can somebody help me?