Game-Labs Forum

Hard Lockups

Over the last week I've experienced 3 hard lockups which have required a complete reboot of my system, which has never happened before.  One was in battle (no teamspeak;), one was entering battle (teamspeak on) and one was just cruising in the OW (teamspeak on).  Other than TeamSpeak, NA was the only app I had running.  I'm in the US playing on server 1.  Anyone else having a similar experience?

Well make that 4; just had another lockup at the entering combat screen (no TS).  I have no overclocks and my cpu/gpu termps are all below 75c which  I understand is the beginning of the "watch" zone.  I've made no changes in my system for at least  a couple years. 

I can't really try window mode because I'm running three screens off a digital triplehead and I don't think window mode works with that.

Could you describe what happens when your system locks up? Can you atl+tab? Does control+alt+del open task manager? Any blue screens?

You could type in the windows search box "perfmon /rel" to check for yourself why your system hangs up: http://www.howtogeek.com/222730/how-to-find-out-why-your-windows-pc-crashed-or-froze/

Edited by BACk ALLEY ShENANiGANS