Game-Labs Forum

Lag is killing us

BallsOfSteel

we face much larger delays recently since Hotfix 9.81

The server lag is terrible with even basic fights, even 1 v 1 battles we are seeing lag of up to 1 minute and when we finally catch up its too late to engage. 

Im trying but its a real problem and we cannot test if we cannot maintain connection.

Happy to video and send if if needed

• Like 1

Captain, assuming you have the same character name on PVP-1 EU, there is too high ping (538 ms) from the latest report from you. There could be some connection issues on your side, please try to run connection test report (Steam launcher 4-th option) or you can manually test connection:

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards), type: ping 89.163.234.93 -n 25

Check the packet lost stats.

Test it while you are experiencing lags in the game

Cheers looking into now still 586 ping so game not playable, i havent changed any drivers and have lowered detail significantly. connection test does not run

Linespeed test Your Line Speed

Mbps (14,641 kbps)
Your Download Speed
MB/s (1,830 KB/s)
Edited by BallsOfSteel

As I have stated several times along with frequent F11's, in my case its not a connectivity issue. My ping to your server is consistent with no packet loss. But I still I have a 90 second delay upon battle commencement and frequent disconnects. This was not always the case. It only began in the last month. Please offer some suggestions.