Game-Labs Forum

I didn't see this suggested anywhere after a forum search. 

I'd like to see a clock: not a game clock, but an actual digital clock.  Tiny lettering, corner of your screen or at the chat window.  There's not one in the game now unless I missed it.  Since we sit at the screen for so many hours playing, I'm tired of minimizing my game window or grabbing my cellphone or watch to see what time it is.  I'd like to be able to glance at the clock on the game screen to know if I'm late for work or that it's 2 AM.

Obviously this clock would have to be adjusted for each user based on time zone.

• Like 2

OK, I've never seen it.  Must be missing it somewhere, I'll re-look for it next time on.  Unless you're referring to what time something is posted?  Not an actual clock?

qw569 missed the point of the suggestion.

Edited by Jean Ribault

play windowed mode and you got it..  

though I would buy your idea with one change... not to be adjusted for each user based on time zone.... tired of adjusting my mind wondering when  a port window opens

A stick-on clock would be compatible with every game on every platform. And, you could set it to server time. Available at truck stops and grocery stores everywhere.

Though I admit I want more accuracy, and radio-synced clocks sold in the US can't be set to CET. At least I haven't found one, or the time to DIY. Maybe a usb display device... many options. "For any problem, no matter how trivial, there will always exist an over-engineered solution."