Game-Labs Forum

Not my player name

Lisa-Azra

Hi,

I play on the EU 2 server with a certain name. Due to falling numbers I looked at joining another server, both the PvE and PvP 2 servers (US) allow me to enter with my same name but when I try to get on the EU PvP 1 server it logs me in with my steam name, why?

Hi Galileus,

Thanks for the reply. I did think the same but loggin into that server the player name on the PVP1 has all my current stats, rank and crafting xp. I am worried that if I delete that name I will delete my profile on all servers

Hi,

I play on the EU 2 server with a certain name. Due to falling numbers I looked at joining another server, both the PvE and PvP 2 servers (US) allow me to enter with my same name but when I try to get on the EU PvP 1 server it logs me in with my steam name, why?

Captain, since Experience progression is linked to Steam account, you can delete the current character on PVP 1 and create a new one, with another name. In case you have some assets (gold, ships, upgrades) on the character you want to delete, you can trade it to a friend to get it back with a new character

Hi Galileus,

Thanks for the reply. I did think the same but loggin into that server the player name on the PVP1 has all my current stats, rank and crafting xp. I am worried that if I delete that name I will delete my profile on all servers

Feel free to delete, characters on other servers won't be affected, but take care of labor hours reset upon creation of new character, use them on any character on PVE or PVP 2, since when you create a character, labor hours starts from 0

Hi Galileus,

Thanks for the reply. I did think the same but loggin into that server the player name on the PVP1 has all my current stats, rank and crafting xp. I am worried that if I delete that name I will delete my profile on all servers

As Ink mentioned, XP and craft XP are tied to steam. As for everything else - you might want to look for a clan you want to join or simply ask for help with getting back on your feet on a new server. I cannot say for other nations, but in France there are plenty people who would gladly share what they have to get you up to speed.