Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1] Swedish Raid into Gibraltar-Bay

Thonar

We write the 29th March 2016.
On this glorious day the Swedish flotilla of the Caribbean launched a dare raid against their toughest opponent in revenge for the attack on our Caribbean home waters close to Gustavia.
While the raid in itself was not strong, nor dangerous, it hit the Dutch directly in their heart at a point they would have never believed would be possible to attack and will leave a bitter mark on their false believe of security.

The division of KSKGE passed with good winds and only the braveness of their captains and sailors through the passage of Maracaibo to attack every Dutch ship in the area of San Timoteo.
Many Dutch ships were sunk and the information we won that day are vital for the further operations in the theatre. They will help us with our future offensives against the Dutch oversea colonies.

Nevertheless, many brave sailors and captains died this day but we will remember them as the men that tried the unbelievable as the Dutch will remember them as the men that caused them to know fear again.

But our raid was not only a successful moral attack, it caused a severe amount of damage too. Several traders and Frigate-Class ships were sunk and San Timoteos important industrial sites laid down under fire.

As proof of the raid:

20160329235550_1.jpg

20160330003107_1.jpg

20160329232227_1.jpg

• Like 2

"The men are wavering"

I have looked at both fleet compositions 3 times now, and i still dont get why the smaller team won xD

Look again most off the smaller Team from a clan who played some battle together so they know what they have to do and the bigger Team its mostly random People whos not played everyday together. I believe thats should be your Answer but nice Fight and interesting Place where you are maybe we should visit you also in your Homeland.

Edited by Klaus Stoertebecker

I dont see the screenshot from last battle, where the Dutch WIN !  :D ( between Coco and Zou)

u freakin ganker brigade.... and AGAIN late night...u "brave" swedish.... :angry:

I mean I wouldn't exactly say you guys won that fight.  You had nearly 2x our numbers and we drove off or sunk 2x as many as you did (2 were cutters for impartiality).  We also lasted the entire 90 min.  It was a great battle, but I wouldn't be going around bragging like you crushed us.  That victory will look good in our docks though.

I dont see the screenshot from last battle, where the Dutch WIN ! :D ( between Coco and Zou)

u freakin ganker brigade.... and AGAIN late night...u "brave" swedish.... :angry:

Late night?

Just for the record: Would it have been a real attack, it would have been at the same time because the Dutch set their porttimers to exactly that time for a lot of their cities (including San Timoteo of which the flag was bought).

So when you want to blame us for your porttimers ... it really gets ridicoulus.

This raid was done during the time the Dutch have chosen to defend on this city... and for "Late night"... there were plenty of Dutch players online... ask the fleet at Maracaibo. ????

Edited by Thonar

late night - the battle ended after 03:00 ,it was.

"raid" - ganking (attacking solo players also)

@Farragut - yes we win . we sunked more , and if the time last longer u lose more and the last 15 mins your fleet sail for life, fleeing . in our fleet has 2 cutters, and frig, surprise . we have more ship but not more gunns .

Theoretically there was no winner. Both sides have agreed to a draw and says goodbye. It was an interesting thing. In this battle we have some ships hijack. We went into the fight with no great expectations. I think that we were all on our TS and could deny us, really was an indicator of our success. We had the luck of fast ships, so that Belona could not reach us. Here are a few Dutch are gone in our case as we had split us. When we were then moved together with a short turn of the Frregatten were just between us. The same applied to the Essex. It was a good fight on both sides without flame. Thank you very much.

• Like 1