Game-Labs Forum

Game suddenly will not load pvp1 EU??

Enzo Matrix

Hello.. I updated the game to the most recent patch and when I tried to log into pvp EU1 .. it gets to select my character.. I select it.. hit start and the black circle icon pops up such to show loading I assume? But nothing happens.. sitting for over 15 min and multiple attempts the game refuses to load into the port?

I went into PVE and it loaded up perfectly fine into port. Currently there is 1400 players in pvp eu1, so I do not understand why my game will not load the port. please help!

Possibly, the population has been steadily dropping there. gone from 1650 down to 1300 in about 30 minutes. But the other severs loaded fine so I can just hope I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Makes me kind of nervous when I did not see any other post of this issue lol.

argh this is fusturating.. it worked perfectly fine yesterday, now update and refuses to ever load the port up. If I am to delete my character I will lose all my ships / buildings / money? Is there a way for Dev to look into my character to see why the game will not do load? I don't want to lose all my stuff :(

Well... seems once again this problem is happening for me. Now it will not load up the port at all no matter what I play, x64 mode or x86 mode. Only pvp EU1 this is happening and this is the server I always play on. my old server was PVE US and it loads up perfectly fine everytime. I did a file cache check on steam.. but nothing, still will not load up pvp eu1. I need guidance on why this is happening.. especially just to me because no one else has reported this problem??

All of a sudden today my game froze and after restart i could not joint the game anymore, I can select PVP1, and then it tries to join but then it gets stuck ... I can join the USA servers without problem tho but not the EU servers

I've done a connection test, here is the number: NAS-211575

All of a sudden today my game froze and after restart i could not joint the game anymore, I can select PVP1, and then it tries to join but then it gets stuck ... I can join the USA servers without problem tho but not the EU servers

I've done a connection test, here is the number: NAS-211575

Captain, please send the crash report through Steam Launcher 3-rd opton as well

Well the game was working fine for like the last 5 days! I thought this problem was fixed... but now today its back to not loading up port. Ink, has a reason been found for why this is happening yet? Its weird that the game loaded up perfectly fine for the last 5 days, and now all the sudden it won't. Same pvp1 EU server.. its only that one this ever happens for.

Hello, I can report the same issue here.

I just got the game, and got that issue right away, I've tried things, updated drivers and set compatibility modes, all did not help.

Specs:

Windows 10 x64

GPU: GTX 970

CPU: i5 6600

Bug Reporter: 

Connection Test - NAS-219101

Reported - NAS-219263

Trying on Beta did not solve the issue.

Looking forward to a fix.

Edited by OmegaFighter

Hello, I can report the same issue here.

I just got the game, and got that issue right away, I've tried things, updated drivers and set compatibility modes, all did not help.

Captain, in your report you've mentioned you are not able to join any server, while this thread is about having issue to join only EU-1 server, in your case, please, check the workaround for connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode.

If this won't help, please send report through Steam Launch option "Report Connection Test" and post report name here (it will look like NAS-XXXX)

The problem you can not join any server, not just pvp 1, indicate some issues with open ports on router / firewall / anti viruses / content filter software (like K9). Captain, please, re-check the workaround, perhaps you missed something.

The problem you can not join any server, not just pvp 1, indicate some issues with open ports on router / firewall / anti viruses / content filter software (like K9). Captain, please, re-check the workaround, perhaps you missed something.

I'm totally certain that I did disable the firewall, disabled my Antivirus, I am not using any filter software and I set my Router in the proper mode to open all ports. All at once as well, no success. Still a black ball in the corner and not getting into the game.

Edited by OmegaFighter