Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of Pirate Civil War (PvP2-US)

SHiiF7Y

An Act Declaring War Between [DC] of the Pirate Faction and Her Dependencies Thereof and [PTT] of the Pirate Faction and Her Dependencies Thereof.

Be it known that war is hereby declared to exist between Disorderly Conduct [DC], The Cursed [CURSE] by virtue of alliance, and Salty Sailor Union [sSU] by virtue of alliance against Pirates of The Territory [PTT] and her allies, if any be made known. The order to capture or sink all properties under the [PTT] tag is in full effect.

Caveat: War against other nations come higher in priority versus the Pirate Civil War.

Signed:

SHiiF7Y

Officer, in lieu of CL

Disorderly Conduct

Cool story. You are Pirate, you don't need that whole.. war declaration.. paper... thing.

Speaking of stories, your clan of misfits are spreading false information about our clan, being internet bullies and keyboard warriors, and your leader even went as far as to tell us to hang ourselves in our moms' basements. That's taking it too far in terms of playing a video game for fun. That's why he keeps getting reported and we're fed up with it.

I'm not sure where this "DC Hate" is coming from but its real old. I tried to be reasonable but you and your friends want to act like children. So now action is being taken and we will put you under our thumbs and crush you anytime we see you. Its not funny and its not fun, which is why we're supposed to be playing anyway.

Edited by SHiiF7Y

Meh, I cant control other people mate, I only do me and me wench. Convince them its not true.

I be piratin, and I enjoy it mate. Nobody else be piratin like this. Also, would be cool if ya'll would stop with the generalizations (2 out of 20 don't count as "most") /ignore the people you don't want to read.

For real though, hope we can get some good pvp between us mate.

YAHAHAHAAR!

Meh, I cant control other people mate, I only do me and me wench. Convince them its not true.

I be piratin, and I enjoy it mate. Nobody else be piratin like this. Also, would be cool if ya'll would stop with the generalizations (2 out of 20 don't count as "most") /ignore the people you don't want to read.

For real though, hope we can get some good pvp between us mate.

YAHAHAHAAR!

I agree. Unfortunately one of those two people is the Clan Leader so the rest get lumped in there and give the good ones a bad name. Also, its just the fact those couple "bad eggs" are constantly spitting lies about our clan. Hopefully the PvP will be exciting and fun, as well as a good healing process for everyone. Tired of the clan bashing, that's all.

Have a good one.

So USS switched to pirates so they could......fight pirates.

And agree with previous, the war declaration thing seems a bit unnecessary.  You're pirates for crissake.

USS had a falling out with a few of its members who have now joined Pirates under the banner [sSU].

As for the announcement, who's to say we can't do that? Pirates will do as we please. ;)

Just as nationals dont recognize pirates structure we dont recognize and bow to crowns on bended knees as the nationals do but pirates still have their hierarchy and all.

Historically and now days pirates work " together " but still have fights.

We are now CURSE. The main culprits from PTT have not shown their faces anywhere since this declaration. I suspect they may have finally been banned and/or silenced. As far as the remainder of PTT, only time will tell. Most of them have remained non-aggressive, even friendly. There are still very high tensions between both clans though.