Game-Labs Forum

Changing the ressource production of swedish ports

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should two swedish ports be changed to silver / live oak production ports?

• Yes
    • No

With the new patch silver has become a very important ressource for crafting mid lvl ships like the trincomalee and for crafting EVERY KIND of upgrades... :(

Me and some other players in my clan have around 10 or more crafting notes that turned into high lvl notes today. :( We only produced/farmed them for crafting exceptional upgrades and are screwednow... (clan crafter is lvl 49 now) - they are almost usless now

Right now the problem is that sweden dosn't have any ports that can produce silver or live oak. Because of that state, we are not able to build production buildings for this kind of ressources...

And that is a big nerf for the hardest playing nation... because every other nation has these producing ports (if im correct?).

So im requesting to change two ports in swedish waters to silver and live oak ports so we can build our own production buildings there and can catch up with the other nations in these ressources.

thank u for your time :)

sincerely,

Abuu

Edited by Abuu
  • Like 1

With the new patch silver has become a very important ressource for crafting mid lvl ships like the trincomalee and for crafting EVERY KIND of upgrades... :(

Me and some other players in my clan have around 10 or more crafting notes that turned into high lvl notes today. :( We only produced/farmed them for crafting exceptional upgrades and are screwednow... (clan crafter is lvl 49 now) - they are almost usless now

Right now the problem is that sweden dosn't have any ports that can produce silver or live oak. Because of that state, we are not able to build production buildings for this kind of ressources...

We plan to rework resource distribution.

• Like 1