Game-Labs Forum

PVP 3 EU mirror is dead!

Hello development team!

I'm playing on the PVP 3 EU server. Doing anything as a Nation (DK-NO) is impossible. The base of player is simply too small. 

I'm not gonna change server to server 1, like many other do these days. So merge the two servers, to give us all a more rich game enviroment. 

Really sad to see so many players go to other games, because one server is getting depopulated.

I know its a Alpha and all. All I say is ppl are leaving, because the game does not have the playerbase for so many servers yet. So please do someting about this fast. 

Never got a response from a dev on this game before, could be nice now!

/Staal

• Like 1

i belive there are technical limitations with merging the two servers, so i dont belive it is doable now, also if you dont mind me asking, how many people is too little?

edited for clarity.

Well I can't say how many is too little. What I can say is - that the current amount of players on my nation side is nowhere near enough to play the game. Expanding and defending. We are gettng steamrolled by the Pirates. If not them then the Brits.

Trouble is, that there is free migration. 50 guys just left the server for Server 1. 

If we really try our best, we can create a fleet of 12 ships. Thats no fun for me. If nothing is done about this issue, then I'll find another game to spend my sparetime on. 

/Staal