Game-Labs Forum

PvP2 - Pirates

El Capitano

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe AUSNZ is more or less one of / if not the only remaining pirate eastern/original pirate clan left. Have seen a couple of new clans starting up the last couple of days which is awesome and one or two groups from other nations have swapped to pirates from what I've heard on our teamspeak.

I think this are where people have gone to but feel free to correct me:

PVP1 - FC, SIN, BSO (not too sure on these)

Great Britain - Invicus

Danes - None

Dutch - CF

France - OMG

Spain - None

Sweden - None

Havent seen MQNS or TSP lately but I have't been as active the last few days with work and other stuff being rude and interrupting me :(

Edited by Senza

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe AUSNZ is more or less one of / if not the only remaining pirate eastern/original pirate clan left. Have seen a couple of new clans starting up the last couple of days which is awesome and one or two groups from other nations have swapped to pirates from what I've heard on our teamspeak.

I think this are where people have gone to but feel free to correct me:

PVP1 - FC, SIN, BSO (not too sure on these)

Great Britain - Invicus

Danes - None

Dutch - CF, TSP?

France - OMG

Spain - None

Sweden - None

Havent seen MQNS lately but I have't been as active the last few days with work and other stuff being rude and interrupting me :(

I don't know of anyone besides CF that went Dutch... Could be wrong though. Not even single guys or anything, just us AFAIK.

9 ports recaptured, tho we were repulsed at Grand Turk by the Brits, Our Mid sized 3rd rate led Cerb fleet sadly was not able to overcome the forts and British defenders and was forced to retreat. We are back on the map.

Edited by Ci'Ki
  • Like 1

Sorry for the week late response. There are 3 clans that are actively taking back ports in the bahamas afaik. Those 3 are DC, CURSE, AND SSU. If there are others I'm sorry if I have failed to mention you.

Anyway the 3 mentioned are in a joint coalition and provide leadership where there is none. We have stopped announcing our intentions in pirate chat due to a couple of players trying to warn the other factions.

If you would like more information please do not be afraid to ask me any questions you might have. The only dumb question is the one you didn't ask.

We are responsible for the taking of over 75% of the port captures since we were left with MT.

DC leaders began the game almost 1 month ago and have always been Pvp2 Pirates.

CURSE is comprised of members of SIN.

SSU are US transfers.