Game-Labs Forum

Letter to buckingham palace

lobogris

I'm half in agreement. I think the purpose right now IS to exploit things like this to prove that they're problems, repeatedly if necessary, as more data can't hurt. To use it and not report it as an issue doesn't help, though, and to use it purely to game the system is pathetic.

Exploit problems, document the exploit and the results, and submit lots of bug reports, folks. That's why we're here.

I came here simply to troll Francis though :(

All kidding a side, the simplest fix is, once you buy a flag you should be booted from Port immediately, and then can not go back into a port without dropping the flag.

This should already be in place imo.

• Like 2

I came here simply to troll Francis though :(

All kidding a side, the simplest fix is, once you buy a flag you should be booted from Port immediately, and then can not go back into a port without dropping the flag.

This should already be in place imo.

They could still sail miles in the wrong direction and do multiple other things to interrupt the flow of things. The only faction that would be able to do anything about the exploit under your suggested system is the Pirates as they could attack their own carrier.

Dear King George

Today your Royal Navy commenced a port attack on Misteriosa. The port now fly's the British flag once again after the Spanish was routed in battle.

Spain's Loses:

8 ships sunk/captured 

Multiple Dismasted

Britain's loses:

1 ship sunk

Multiple Dismasted

There Flagship commanded by Senor Pepe Potamo was sunk just before boarding parties arrived to take him into custody for crimes against the Empire.

A painter/doctor that resides on Captain Ewo's ship painted this picture of the scene before the spanish flagship sank.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/311118434363873190/B06858FAE4E90EB9D036E119DE150AD723F4FA04/

Your humble Captain

Jager

/end of RP

Good fight Spanish, We will see you again shortly, if you feel like surrendering yet then you know where to contact us at.

Edited by Jager