Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Les Abaissé (french)

Just for the pleasure, between two literate people, That citation in your signature hasn't been said nor written by Voltaire, but by an english student in the book friends of Voltaire. It's perhaps the most ill-attributed citation ever.

You're right, Gentleman : Voltaire has never written/said these very words but I guess one can call it a pseudo-citation as it sums up part of his philosophy. And, the idea is more important than his author, isn't it ?  :) Btw, pseudo-citations are numerous...

• Like 1

if you realy want to pvp , go around the brits territory and all people will be happy. why do you want so much try to destroy agrements with danes and dutch ? The french councils decided it.

Currently we can says that's the french nation is one of the most organize at the moment with a working councils who make meeting often where diplomatics and strategic things are told and decision are made.

Moreover beacause the french councils decide to make this agrements if you attack danes and dutch and purpose you will be know as a pirate guild, If your aren't happy with agrements, feel free to give your opinion in the council.

In conclusion, I ( just represent me ) will make all the things i can do to diminish your actions in the french nation , that's could lead to warm any player who want to join your team or don't sell any upgrades and so on to any members of your clan until your will be know as pirate clan.

With all due respect

Tatann

• Like 1

Tatann,

Monsieur, if you please. You are a very kind and very helpful person. I owe you much for all the help you gave me in EDR, all I can do is thank you. It disheartens and saddens me to see you post such words.

Of course we'd very much like to work under the council and follow the orders of the good gentlemen who have worked extremely hard to organise the French and achieve what they have done, you Monsieur Tatann have had a great role to play in my experience. I remember your clear concise tactical orders at the defence of pampatar, you even took a moment to translate for the one English speaking fool (myself of course) who had little idea what was being said.

But our real enemies still occupy our territories and hardly abide by their own part of the treaty. I came under attack from a group of Danish- Norwegian ships not 24 hours after the surrender.

We do not wish to be regarded as pirates by the good French nation. We are simply a tiny voice in the darkness of occupation and oppression.

And as I have said many times. If it's to the good of the game In regards to players giving up and so on then we get that, we understand. We are too insignificant to really effect that aspect though.

I be very happy to discuss further in pm or even TS Monsieur. It would be a pleasure.

Kind regards

Martin

Thank you Tatann for making our point for us. Several clans have decided that they speak for the French nation, and if you disagree then you're a rebel and a pirate and they "will make all the things i can do to diminish your actions in the french nation". Play the game the way we say, or you're out! This is precisely the attitude that led so many people on all sides to go their own way; this behaviour is childish and obnoxious and we wanted nothing to do with it. In fact it's exactly this attitude that forced our hand and pushed us away in the first place, and still it continues. Shameful.

We are here to play our game as we see fit. We have thus far thoroughly enjoyed our battles with the Dutch and the Dane-Norwegians, and have been met with a positive attitude from them throughout. Good attitudes during combat, enjoyable fights. PvP on a PvP server without the drama that permeates so much of it throughout these forums. The only people trying to stomp out our clan are our own pretend internet countrymen, who continue to berate us not only on the forums but in our own recruitment post. Again: shameful.

We fight because we should. We fight because we enjoy it. We fight because it's right. Any proud national who wishes to do so alongside us is more than welcome. Any who don't are welcome to continue to congratulate themselves for "taking back" ports gifted to them and spit vitriol here on these forums instead. Best of luck to all. Salut!

• Like 2

With all due respect

Tatann

Please show respect by recognizing a person's right to think differently.

If I tell you I like PVE and you say RVR is superior, will you slander me for disagreement for that as well?

Tatann, you are highly regarded. Please consider making an apology here.

You can write the words "your own opinion", but you represent EDR. It reflects poorly on them that one of their clan members would actively sabotage a recruitment thread.

• Like 2

Hi, WTF with diplomacy when everone would focus on the misseplling on les AbaisséS? It's far more a crime to misswrith that that their action.

Anyway, we are not putting out of the nation anyone as we (cnsf) are not the nation. We are a group of society that play together in the way to make the french nation better.

I don't know les Abaissé as society but having an odl SLRN as GM is ofc something political.

...but having an odl SLRN as GM is ofc something political.

I believe you mean an old EdR. Here's another clear demonstration of why this is all so pitiful. Morey is an ex-member of EdR, so now they appear to dump on us. Do we find their recruitment page and talk about what a hash they made of the Dutch campaign, or mock them for refusing to fight the Danes because "it seems too much like a job" and then blaming game mechanics for the lost ports? No. Grim and I are ex-SLMFr members, and so they appear here as well to try to nitpick and denigrate. Do we find their recruitment page and write "join if your idea of fun PvP is mission-ganking Snows in a Renommee fleet"? No. And yet here you are. Yes, make sure you point out how criminal our spelling is, we detestable pirates  :rolleyes:

We are a group of society that play together in the way to make the french nation better.

And yet you children continue to do the opposite. Please, continue to demonstrate how the French nation on PvP1 - EU is eating itself and encourage people to roll for a different nation, rather than deal with this foolishness. As I mentioned, the only people that have taken umbrage with us playing our own games the way we see fit are our so-called countrymen; our enemies have given nothing but support, since we provide a fight without the pitiful melodrama. What an utter embarrassment. If you had any capacity for self-awareness you'd be ashamed of yourselves.

Edit: Just to make clear that I do not include LeBoiteux in this, who spoke with one of our members in PMs as well (you know, like an adult) and really was just trying to be helpful :)

Edited by Francis Tabernac

Well... If anything this has made our recruitment thread all the more interesting, but it genuinely saddens me that my old comrades and people whom I have so much respect for, and much to thank for have taken so much hostility towards such a tiny group of players. We may be rebels in a way. But we are fighting for what we believe in, we didn't stop fighting, didn't really get the option myself. We can work together if at is your wish, but we'd have to have some kind of arrangement clearly.

My former alliegances have little to do with this, other than the fact that I'm fighting for France and disagree with the surrender and want to continue fighting for France against her enemies. That is all.

I tell you this though. You can turn the entire French nation on us if you see fit, but we won't quit....

Good day to you

Tabernac as i said before my previous post was told to engage my own resposabilities (about diminish your actions). Your are just using statements as you want and this is something that i particulary hate.

As i said multiple times, you pay the game like me and i can't tell you what you have to do.

But as you know the french council group a very large amont of players.

This lead to have a clear diplomatic relationships bettewen our clan and other contries.

Currently we have aggrements ( PNA ) with Danes and Dutch

If you choice to attack one of these, even if it just "pvp" you will weaker agreements.

That's lead that if you are doing this you will be know as pirates or rogue clan, you can call it as you want. Why ? beacause you try to destroy the game of the majority of your nation.

So what's solutions:

- continue attack dutch and danes, and be told as pirate/ rogue

- attack others nations ( with no PNA aggrements by french councils)

As you said that you want fight against our ennemies, good, but danes and dutch are not at the moment.

ps: grim as i said in the with words of my topic , i ( just represent me) ! and if you prefer PVE go head, they are a PVE server or you can do PVE on PVP server it's free from all agrements ;)

Tatann, after our very friendly chat I totally understand your opinion and worries. I'm very confident that the greater French nation has little to worry about, we have no intention to ruin the diplomacy of CSNF. So far with had no contact with the Dutch and in most of the battles we've had with the Danes. They have tagged us. I think deescalating any dispute between us all is not out of the question.

Just simple differences of opinions, that is all..

Kind regards

Marecek sir, although I'm quite sure you are referring to GrimDeGrim and Francis Tabernac, I thank you for you kind words and hope we can all agree to work together in the not too distant future.

Mostly, yes. But we also shared the boards and I remember your passionate posts about shit UK military rations ;-).

• Like 1

All captains new and old, crafter or fighter all are welcome to join our ever growing band of pvp players.

Solo players who don't want to join a guild are also very welcome to sail with us if you enjoy pvp battles and general merriment in game.

If you're interested PM Grim DeGrim, Francis Tabernac or myself. You will be gratefully received