Game-Labs Forum

A Full 3 Days.

mp_spc4

I'm sure it'd still be down the road while everything continues to get balanced along with fleshing out bugs and such, but curious thinkers like myself would surely like to know if there are any plans in the future to actually have a mode where the battle be continuous for all 3 days?

That would be awesome and to simulate night time or after the night assault on culps hills each night of the day would be the planning/strategic placing of your divisions/corps then fight continuously I for one would love this don't have to change anything In-game but could make this a separate campaign mode maybe idk but I love this idea.

The testing community suggested this about 7 months ago.

The problem is the game architecture is designed for tablets.

It is my understanding from the developers that they had to break the game up into Phases to ensure tablets could run the game.

Perhaps one of the design team will provide a more thorough and up-to-date response.

I would love too that feature but technically, at least now, is not feasible because too many units can make the game unplayable for most PC and surely for tablets... BUT I think after release we can try to offer this as it will be a very nice alternative way to play the game, and an epic one.

• Like 2