Game-Labs Forum

OW battle screen pops suddendly to durability lost

Zooloo

Hello,

I was sailing with friends between grand anse / terre de bas . (EUpvp1 french nation) Suddendly, without any notice, i got a battle ending screen poping up. I was on the OW, not in battle, i didnt have any lag i could notice, ships around me were looking as usual. I was not disconnected at any time during this game session. I was on Teamspeak when it happened and i didnt get any disconnect there nor any voice distortion.

So after this battle screen popped without any notice, i pressed OK, no other choice. It put me on a port window, for a port called "unknown port", and my ship went down from 4 durability to 3 durability.

I'm mainly reporting this bug so you can fix it, but if possible can you give me back this durability?

The ship is a constitution exceptionnal, with the exact traits i needed. I worked hard to get the materials and money and it s infuriating to loose a durability like this. It really felt like the game told me "you re having a happy night with your friends, on your new ship, must feel good ... bang eat this !!!"

Thanks for the great game, and your support !

Game ID : Zooloo, EU PVP 1

Edited by Zooloo

Captain, thank you for the reports, were there any situations before it happened like you were engaging someone but in the last seconds of instance counter remind the intention and sail away from the attacking circle / docked to a port? This is know issue and most likely is going to be fixed in the next big patch.

Regarding durability loss, as it has already been said here on the forums, the problem is not in reimbursements itself - we will gladly recover the items if it was our fault. 

The problem is potential for abuse and a lot of manual work to do so - which slows the development during early access. We are in the process to figure out the official position and efficient process to do so. Please hold on.

yes someone in my group was probably tagging a fleet at this moment.

about reinbursement, i d love it but if you cant have proof of what i say or if it s too much work, no worries, i d rather see you focus on game developpement ;)

• Like 1