Game-Labs Forum

Upgrade box in port... a question.

Pigafetta

Ahoy captains,

I asked this question many time on the three different chats in game and I never received an answer. So I will try here.

When in port, selected menu "equipment," on the up right corner of the UI there is a box, labelled "Upgrades." I noticed that I can see the upgrades I put there with any ship I am sailing. So my question is: if attacked and defeated, will I lose all the upgrades in this box? Or it is something like a safe where one can have easy access to many upgrades but cannot be plundered if defeated?

I looked all over the forums but i couldn't find an answer. I hope some expert player will help me.

Thank you. 

Edited by Antonio_Pigafetta

This upgrades area you can store upgrades and take them with u everywhere you go.

So what i do is when i dock a ship at a harbour with good regular upgrades like a mastercraft powder monkeys for an example, and i'm going to sail a another ship in a diffrent harbour (outpost teleport), i put the regular upgrades in that area and when i teleported to another outpost i can put those upgrades to that other ship.

You always take them with you, it's got not many slots but it is very useful.