Game-Labs Forum

Being short changed by the NPC store

Capt Nathan

I have been heavy into the crafting only to now relies when i buy in game stock from the NPC store it short changes me on the quantity but take all the gold! iv bought gold oak iron ore etc mostly 100 at a time it takes all the gold but i get maybe half or even a quarter of the quantity. This is beginning to be a pain in the ass as it is leaving me bankrupt with nothing to show for it. Please can i get some help with this.

Some screenshots of this happening would be nice, i have not experianced being ripped off by the NPC store yet personally at least, even when buying from someones selling contracts(unless i severely miscounted the amount of cash i spent)

edit: to clear something up, when that happens you arent buying from the NPC store but in fact player contracts

• Like 1

I've experienced this too, it appears that the shop says that it has say 100 of the item you want to buy so you select to buy all 100, but when you click buy it only has say 14 left so it takes the gold for 100 but only gives you 14.