Game-Labs Forum

U.S. imperialism intensifies hostilities.

Orbmorphia

(PvP2)

The U.S. "warmonger" intensifies unsubstantiated inhumane raids into British, Spanish and Pirate territories. Their rhetoric and lust for dominance is liken to a glutinous, jealous pig. How is it a nation exponentially more powerful than any other gets so offended and scared of others gathering crumbs? The U.S. continues to impose its arrogant and selfish will onto others like a school yard bully with a social disorder. How can it ever be satisfied?

Edited by Orbmorphia
  • Like 1

Do a port count. Funny how british like to not have attention drawn to them. Lots of red on the map in pvp 2. Let's not count the fact that a majority of the Pirates rolled Sweden to damage farm off each other, oh and look at all those who have nation swapped to the British leaving those crumb gathering nations you mention even far less significant. But hey, it's all in good fun. I enjoy friendly pvp like anyone else!

• Like 2

What about the brits teaming up with the us to eliminate the few pirates that care about the starting spot. We already had max of 8 to 10 ppl in our port battles then they both do attacks at the same time!!!??? This is pathetic they want the easiest win they can get and sincs the rats that moved south refuse to help all the starting players suffer and will likely re roll usa or british... I cant even begin to understand their reasoning even though it was explained to me several times it just doesnt make sense.

• Like 1

Good thing there is no win condition. There's 1 us clan and a bunch of randoms that control the islands of you pirates. The large majority of clans for the us are not over there, and mine for 1 hasn't been in weeks. But it's cool. There will always be salt. I've done my best to keep the islands a quiet place for the Pirates to grow but I can only do so much. Maybe on map reset you rats can work together a bit more and not squabble like natives from a far away land.

• Like 3

I may be biased because I don't play as pirate but shouldn't piracy be basically a  challenge (for people looking for such) or punishment (for people attacking their own) .

I mean historically speaking pirates never held "territories", they were outlaws and had only few places they could go to... 

And them being pirates it is quite natural that everybody gangs up to fight them... if you're looking for safe and stable life you probably shouldn't be a pirate in the first place.

I may be biased because I don't play as pirate but shouldn't piracy be basically a challenge (for people looking for such) or punishment (for people attacking their own) .

I mean historically speaking pirates never held "territories", they were outlaws and had only few places they could go to...

And them being pirates it is quite natural that everybody gangs up to fight them... if you're looking for safe and stable life you probably shouldn't be a pirate in the first place.

The pirates most definitely held territory they claimed. It may not have been recognized by the US or england but it was thiers. Anyways this game as it is doesnt allow any of the benifits a real pirate would have had and really on a few of the negitive. The only thing is , is that if pirates are off doing piratey stuff and not waging a war it has a negitive effect because they lose ground.

Cant really fault pirates for anything right now because they are in video game limbo.

Do a port count. Funny how british like to not have attention drawn to them. Lots of red on the map in pvp 2. Let's not count the fact that a majority of the Pirates rolled Sweden to damage farm off each other, oh and look at all those who have nation swapped to the British leaving those crumb gathering nations you mention even far less significant. But hey, it's all in good fun. I enjoy friendly pvp like anyone else!

Ohhhh it finally comes out, someone substantiates that accusation of pirates/swedes exploiting the game.

Newsflash bros, most pirates have never seen a Swede.. They come over here like once a week, tell us in advance and we go have a little friendly brawl with equal numbers... get sunk once and return home with GGZ and a pat in the back. There is no exploitation whatsoever here, we sink the enemy ships as fast as we would any other nation. Last such occurrence was Saturday where 10 Swedes went to Plymouth and sent me a PM to bring some guys there... I called out in pirate chat and went there... 15 min later, not a single other pirate was there.. I offered a 1vs1 to the Swedes but apparently they had other plans and didn't take the offer.

I haven't heard of anyone exploiting any game mechanics within our rank or theirs and the devs have already said themselves they are on the lookout for that type of exploitation, that 20ish members have already been stripped of their ranks for this and that about 10ish are on a watchlist. They also said in the same post none of this was on PVP2US.

If any CF member or pirate is ever found to use this kind of exploit, I will personally report them.

You Brits really like the propaganda... It's really sad that you have to fall to those levels.