Game-Labs Forum

State of the game on release.

To a FSX or Ship simulator multiplayer focused game. CS GO could be a good alternative comparison.

I think if you want to do a open world, Planetside 2 or game like that is the best comparison.

Personally, I think that an open world is the best idea for NA. There is no similar game and it is exactly this innovation which makes so that this game is unique. According to me, if you want that Naval Action remains epic, brief, the best game which is, it is necessary to make at all costs an open world.

As an example, if you proceed by using dedicated servers, the game will be too common (the majority of the games proceed like that) and will engender, after a while (maybe a few years), a general disinterestedness of his community. A MMO is really the better thing to reunite a community, and in the end, make live the game.

• Like 1

@ Legendds

exactly if there wont be an meta game wich keeps you bussy like RvsR in the careabean or europe then well i'm not sure if the matchplay can hold me anylonger or any other person.

the same problem i have is in any flight sim it doesnt matter if you are over the pacific europe or africa the 3d manouvers allways stay the same and after like 6months or a year you just get bored.

the same is with naval games you have an open area of water wich you battle in and it does again not matter if there is an tropical island in the background or european landmass or nothing at all!

you do your tactical pattern and thats it specialy in an line battle the only diffrence that migth happen is A wind is on your side or B its not on your side.

and i would have no problem trowing money as donations at gamelabs to suport this.

• Like 2