Game-Labs Forum

News From The Danes

spchancey

Today On this Glorious Day
2 danish ships stood their ground and fought against 7 British Members at La Mona............

Danes Do Not Run......

It was a Glorious Fight Where in the end .... i used my frigate as a fireship and tried to take them with me however it was a failure......

Was fun..... Enjoy 

• Like 2

Lol.. there was also gunboat diplomacy against the Danes, performed by a Dutch flotille based at Vieques, this shall be continued today. The reason for the hostile actions against the so named allied Danes is the attack on the United Provinces  trader snow "Innocence Virgin" in the port entrance of freetown Vieques by a Danish Constitution fregat under command of cpt. cTpaHHUk. The Dutch trader snow under command of cpt. Swieb (pronounced as Sweep) was there looking for trading possibilities with the Danes, especially to sell Batavian spieces and buying Danish beer. Sadly it was not possible to place a buy contract for Danish Tuborg beer in Vieques, but luckly, some oak logs, in very short supply in the Dutch Caribbean, were available for a reasonable price. After finishing the trade and leaving the port, already preparing to teleport to Willemstad the heavy armed Danish warship attacked the Dutch trader.Repeted requests send to the Danish agressor, asking to respect the informal Dutch-Danish no agression agreement, was with no result. Without returning the fire the Dutch tradersnow was destroyed and its the legal bought load of oak logs robbed.     

Edited by Swieb

On PVP2? The Danes who signed the agreement with the Dutch (and the Swedes) never claimed the ability, nor the desire, to control every captain sailing under Danmark-Norge colors. The name of that Danish captain is unknown to me and, I suspect, to anyone who agreed to peaceful terms with the Dutch. Sink him if you must - KDNM has no need to involve itself. Attack any of our members however, and we'll have a problem you don't want.

If you would like to set up trade negotiations with honorable Danish captains who will keep to their word, contact myself, Chancey, or DoctorJLee in game.

Oké. I don't attack human Danish ships any more. Was only attacking the larger ones being too strong te beat, also to put pressure on the diplomats. But I wil continue the merciless hunt on cTpaHHUK.

Edited by Swieb