Game-Labs Forum

Freedom Trade Company

You sir, do you like to trade? Tired of getting burned on deals? Boy do I have a pitch for you to hear. I myself was once a trader of such stature, and quite honestly it sucked. So with the help of my clanmates I did something about it.

I've compiled a list of trade information, as well as work with crafters to form what I believe is a unique group. However, due to reasons, I don't wishthis information to be public per say.

​Would you like to join? It's easy! We just have some simple requirements.

• You must either contribute information regularly or pay dues
  • You must practice sustainable trading, and be willing to be held accountable to such.

Interested? Questions? Please message me personally for a quick response.

Think its a good idea but don't want to join? Please leave a like or some input. Think its a horrible idea, please do likewise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response!

Ahoy! I'm interested in trading, but being new to the game don't know how. Started playing three days ago as American.

You simply have to contact me on the forum, I'll give you all the information you need.

Nice! Can a pirate joing the group or must be of a pre determined nation?

Anyone is welcome to join, it just make make some things more difficult, but there are certainly ways around it. Ideally we'd have groups in every nation.