Game-Labs Forum

Crash near port royal

AquilaTheGreat

So I was sailing around, like you do. All of a sudden my game crashes. I take the time that was forced onto me to get food, and a drink. I come back and I am sunk and in the port of Kingston-Port Royal. Maybe I was thrown into combat and died, but regardless I had no way of preventing that. I lost my prize Teak-White Oak Surprise. This is one of many times glitches have ruined my experience, difference is I lost a great ship that I was in love with. Anyone else have tips to prevent these, or any relatable experiences with losing something great that was out of your control? 

Only tip i can give you if Game crashes is, restart it get in Look if yo are pulled in battle or not get to a safezone(Habor) and then get something to drink or some food. Your Ship stay a decent time in the Open-World i think the 2minutes rule appears here like you woud exit the game in Open-World. So you are vulnerable.

And a lost ship i woud say it is lost. Only it was a Major-Bug, in your case i woud say you lost it cause you went to the kitchen and get something to Drink and eat instead of Log in.

Sry for your Ship lose.

40 minutes ago, Jim Broadreach said:

Only tip i can give you if Game crashes is, restart it get in Look if yo are pulled in battle or not get to a safezone(Habor) and then get something to drink or some food. Your Ship stay a decent time in the Open-World i think the 2minutes rule appears here like you woud exit the game in Open-World. So you are vulnerable.

And a lost ship i woud say it is lost. Only it was a Major-Bug, in your case i woud say you lost it cause you went to the kitchen and get something to Drink and eat instead of Log in.

Sry for your Ship lose.

? Uhh no... 

he had a crash  and after  he went to the kitchen 

that does not justify the crash for being normal practise and deal with it

he seeks for an answer to avoid a crash

i would say make a f 11 report to resolve the crash in the future 

also be aware what you run in the background (downloads uploads,open working programs,) ,and look good for temperature fluctuations ..

(sorry for your ship you where at a the wrong place at the wrong time, most unfortunate)

Edited by Thonys

8 hours ago, Thonys said:

? Uhh no... 

he had a crash  and after  he went to the kitchen 

that does not justify the crash for being normal practise and deal with it

he seeks for an answer to avoid a crash

i would say make a f 11 report to resolve the crash in the future 

also be aware what you run in the background (downloads uploads,open working programs,) ,and look good for temperature fluctuations ..

(sorry for your ship you where at a the wrong place at the wrong time, most unfortunate)

I did file a crash report, and i do miss that beautiful ship

7 hours ago, Trashtoto Kohl said:

Your game crashed, you got attacked on OW before your ship logged out. You lost your ship.

Sorry but it's your own fault.

I don't believe the game crashing, a force close without warning, is my fault. I do understand there is a 2 minute(?) delay on you logging out and your ship logging out, but is it really my fault that it crashed? I was under the (wrong) assumption that game crash for me, ship probably crashed with it. Is that my fault? Is that insane to believe?

Trashtoto Kohl is right . It's not the game fault , it's you fault cuz first you was near an enemy port or safe port and you disconnect by a crash . There is no reason they should give you the surprise . You should connect back after the disconnect and go in a safe zone . I'm reminding you what this is a multiplayer game.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:18 AM, CaptainSparckles said:

Trashtoto Kohl is right . It's not the game fault , it's you fault cuz first you was near an enemy port or safe port and you disconnect by a crash . There is no reason they should give you the surprise . You should connect back after the disconnect and go in a safe zone . I'm reminding you what this is a multiplayer game.

I never said for them to give me a new surprise? If I made it sound like I wanted one I didn't mean to.