Game-Labs Forum

Question Mark in Upper Left Corner of Screen

dwin75

Not a problem with your specific Mac, but just Macs in general.  It was just released for Mac so there's probably an issue.

Try hitting F11.  Though, since the guide doesn't work, the in-game bug report button may not either, heh.  In any case, the devs have certainly seen it here. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2017 at 5:01 AM, Nick Thomadis said:

It is a known issue for newest Mac App Store version of the game. We are sorry for this inconvenience. The game will be updated/fixed to v1.07 as soon as possible.

Any time frame for this?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I remembered I was able to get to the guide from my browser, but couldn't remember until now how to.  Make sure you have UGCW on your system, then navigate to here:

Steam\steamapps\common\Ultimate General Civil War\BrowserAssets\guide

Click on one of the HTML links, it'll open up that section of the guide in your browser.  You should be able to navigate the guide from there as well - click the button in the top left to display the table of contents and you can get everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to look - put that in and nothing came up

Saw a video of the game in action and realized I am missing a lot of things because I can't find and read a manual - about to give up - it would be nice if the game had a manual. 

You can't just plug that in because the people can install Steam in different locations.  Thought you'd have caught onto that. -_- Just go to the root game install folder and follow it from there.

And yes, the game does have a manual.  Just because you can't get it for one reason or another doesn't mean it automatically doesn't have one, just follow what I said.

• Like 1