Game-Labs Forum

Ship Disappears/Super Speed Bug

Red Jack Walker

Hi all!

Reporting a bug I'm experiencing since servers restart. My ships seem to get super speed in OW and everytime they get that speed (apparently that issue is not continuous and my ships seem to behave normally for a few seconds), they become invisible in OW (moreover I can't tag enemy ships or join battles or missions when in that state). Me and my clan mates tried to do some missions together and everything worked ok inside the battle. To sum up, it seems to be some sort of OW bug (it's quite similar to the super speed state every player get exiting an instance). Obviously I've already reported it via f11.

Hope you can help me since that bug is breaking my game and can be a potential exploit (let's think about super speedy trader runs for example).

My In game name is Red Jack Walker.

Server is PVP EU.

Edited by Red Jack Walker

40 minutes ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I think this is a known issue, but may be wrong.  What ship were you using? Did you send an f11?  Same happened to me on my snow a few weeks ago, my group wouldn't see me and got up to 45 knots. I don't believe it happened since. 

Thank you for your reply, Anne:). I'm experiencing that kind of bug with all my ships (from reno to bellona and endymion too). I've already sent an f11 report. Hope it could be solved as soon as possible :(.

4 hours ago, Alado said:

just happen to me now

I try to send a report by f11, but  i dont know if work.

Its happen with all ships, i run at 40, and i cant atack nothing, and nobody see me, invisible, like when you finish a battle

Alado, that's exactly the same bug I'm experiencing. I've tried almost everything: logging in/out the game, restarting my pc, using a ship traded to me by one of my clan mates, using teleport, logging out at sea....one interesting thing to note is that I got the "raising/furling" sails bug before experiencing the "super-speed/ghost ship" bug. Dunno really if those things are someway related tho.

52 minutes ago, Red Jack Walker said:

one interesting thing to note is that I got the "raising/furling" sails bug before experiencing the "super-speed/ghost ship" bug. Dunno really if those things are someway related tho.

Try again after down time. Maybe it'll reset itself. Otherwise @Ink might be able to take a look on Monday. Worst case we'll have to wait for the fix.