Game-Labs Forum

PvP - 1 or 2, Royal Navy 2nd Lt. looking for a clan

Cheers!

As the title says, I'm a 2nd Lt. British side that is looking for an NA clan/group to sail with in the evenings and throughout weekends.  I list PvP 1 or 2 as I haven't accumulated much wealth in either, and am more concerned about finding a good guild/group than arbitrarily committing to one or the other yet.

I am very interested in getting involved in PvP and crafting.  I spent years sailing in PotBS and have truly found a new home in Naval Action.  I have a headset/mic and am willing to use most kinds of VOIP.

I am based in the Pacific time-zone, and am on weeknights from 7-11PM my time regularly, and most of the day on Sat/Sun.

I'm eager to participate in some groups and PvP.  Feel free to post here or message me; anything helps!

Thanks!

You certainly sound like the type who would enjoy my clan Drunken Sailors. It's brand new and currently I'm the only member, but we're looking for sailors who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and be available for fleet battles, when we gather enough members we will push into the Bahamas and most likely be in constant battles. Feel free to stop by my recruitment post in this same forum and have a read!

Edited by DrunkenSloth

20r_Royal_Fleet.png

Hi there It sounds like you could be a perfect fit for the [20R]. We are a Gaming community which play many different types of games and have now added Naval Action to our roster! Our website is 20r.eu and our forum post is here.If you have any questions your more than welcome to ask me on here or ingame (PVP 2 US) GB