Game-Labs Forum

White screen then crash

WOLF_4191

I have this same problem. I bought the game today after watching some videos on youtube and then my review search gave mostly positive reviews. Every time I launch the game, I get a white window screen for Naval Action and then it stops responding and windows asks me if I want to : 1) close the program, or 2) wait to see if the program will respond.

Also my bug report is the same thing, goes white screen and doesn't work.

I have the required specs to play this game and I turned off my firewall/antivirus and it still does not work.

I really want to play this game and ram some fools. Please help !

I am on Windows 7 professional 64 bit

Core i7 860 Lynnfield @ 2.8 Ghz

Nvidea GTS 240 I know don't laugh should be updating that very soon. I realize this is most likely the root of the problem although it says it runs DX 11. Just thought i would get an outside opinion.

I am on Windows 7 professional 64 bit

Core i7 860 Lynnfield @ 2.8 Ghz

Nvidea GTS 240 I know don't laugh should be updating that very soon. I realize this is most likely the root of the problem although it says it runs DX 11. Just thought i would get an outside opinion.

That video card does not support DirectX 11 (you can install 11 on your machine, but if the card wasn't built to support it, the extra instructionsets that the game needs don't exist on the card).  In order to play Naval Action, you'll need to upgrade that card.

I have Windows 7 professional 64 bit

2.5-GHz Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor

2.5ghz Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor

Nvidia Geforce GTX 980M

2.5-GHz Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor

Your issue is a bit harder.

Please make sure you've installed the C++ Redist from Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Please also make sure that your video card drivers are fairly recent.

• Like 1

Super_Randy and Remisis, just to clarify, can you go to Nvida control pannel and check if the Client.exe using the 960m/980m gpu instead of internal? Also, as it was mentioned before by Henry d'Esterre Darby, please make sure you've installed the C++ Redist from Microsoft

Super_Randy and Remisis, just to clarify, can you go to Nvida control pannel and check if the Client.exe using the 960m/980m gpu instead of internal? Also, as it was mentioned before by Henry d'Esterre Darby, please make sure you've installed the C++ Redist from Microsoft

Not sure how to check if my client.exe is using my gpu. I turned on nvidia everywhere that I could when I checked the control panel. I did download c++ redist, am I supposed to do anything with it now ? Or just downloading it is good enough ?