Game-Labs Forum

Can you guys help me to pick a username?

I'm making a new character as I'd rather fight for Great Britain but I don't know what to call myself I wanted it to be related to my last name I wanted to call myself Forbes but it's already taken also I'm from Australia if that helps I wouldn't mind something to do with my country I just need help thanks! :) 

I suggest a name that:

1. Isn't that of an obvious naval hero or character from a book so that it has more chance of being unique

2. Is short or, if long, can be shortened so people can type it easily into chat

3. Doesn't include a rank

4. Is not so foolish that some of the more august clans will look askance at letting you into their ranks - tho' to tell the truth Ragnar Hairytrousers did lower the bar so much in this respect you could probably call yourself 'My Little Pony Pink Bottom' and still get in! 

• Like 1

Whatever you end up using, I beg of you, just choose something a minimum RP. There are already enough NiggaTitties and Capt Dickbeard in the game... -_-

I suggest you google famous corsairs of the nation you wish to join and maybe do a mash-up that sounds good to you. Like they said, don't put any title in your name such as "Captain" the game already puts your actual rank in front of your name.

Edited by Vivoune

Remember: your nick name will be  said loud in Team speak.   so if u name yourself a pink pussy:   u will be called like one on Teamspeak. 

Best is to try and go with either your name or nickname.    Be mature about it. 

If your name is taken  then  improvise. Use 2 names.   U can  have 2 words.  

Do not use Captain  or Commodore.     Do not use HMS either as that is for a ship. We  will get ship names later.  So  having HMS in your name will look odd. 

Use FishEye Forbes.    Of just your name and surname.