Game-Labs Forum

Lost 10,000 Blocks

Westgate

So I encounter a pretty big problem tonight. I had a clan mate craft me 10,000 blocks and traded them back to me. After I received them, I had ~10,300 in my inventory in Mortimer Town. Blocks only stack in 10,000 increments, so they were split into two stacks, 10k and ~300. I crafted two ships and then immediately had to go afk for about a little over an hour. When I came back and was wrapping things up before going to bed, I noticed something odd, I only had 260 blocks remaining.

Now anyone who has done crafting knows that it doesn't require remotely anything near 10k blocks to craft two ships. Hell, it didn't even cost 100 for the ships I crafted. But yet I am missing the blocks. I re-logged twice to see if it was just a visual bug, but it does not appear to be that.

Name: Westgate

Server: PvP One

Faction: Pirates

Approximate time: Between 9:30pm to 12am Pacific Time (GMT -8)

I just noticed this about ~30 minutes ago and sent a bug report after my first relog.

Hopefully I just broke something by going over the item stack limit and trying to sort my stacks. Would hate to see this happen to someone else with items more expensive than just blocks.