Game-Labs Forum

Question About The 3 Redeemable Ships.

I've started playing as US just to see what was around. I redeemed one ship (stupid me) not realizing what it was. Now I'm actually trying to decide what nation to play and I'm wondering if I delete the character to switch nations what happens to the ship I redeemed and those that I haven't.

Not clear that I don't want to be US, but I'm wanting to jump around a bit to see what the others are like as well.

Not exactly the same issue, but where are these ships?  I can see one redeemable yacht and that's it.  I first made may char on last tuesday on PVP1, but I now on PVP2.  Haven't deleted any chars. 

Edited by Petrov

Negative, the three ships were added for early-access players a couple of days prior to it going on Steam.  At least that is my understanding.

For those worrying about it --- while I'm not sure how good the gift ships are, the way gold/XP is off-kilter right now, you'll have loads of spare gold by the time you get enough XP to actual crew/command the additional ships.  Now, they may be slightly better or unique, but I wouldn't be too concerned about losing one.  Doesn't seem like they're redeemable constantly like the Yacht.

It would be good if devs let us know, that after a soft wipe are we loose all the redeemed ships as well. Because if we do I won't redeem it before the last soft wipe happens.

I'd like to use them but don't want to risk them for nothing.

Edited by Jeffjn

Same here , Atm im playing on PvP2 and want to change to PvP 3 , I didn´t redeem them yet so the question is will i still have them on PvP3 ?

Edit : Found a thread where its all answered : http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8543-headstart-ships-guide/

Glad that i can keep them !

Glad you found your answer but there is no aswer for my question. Which is: What will happen to the redeemables after soft wipe?