Game-Labs Forum

New here,in some game info.

Let me introduce my self first,my name is Vladimir and i am from Republic of Serbia.  

I am sorry to write you in this way but i am interested in your Naval Action game you are making and i was watching it for some time now i saw you opened the purchase again and i thought of buying it because i love good old ship games and not many around.  
But the problem is its a bit expensive and i just wanted to know what your aim about this game is? 

I mean would it be just Naval battles on it or like other naval games from that period where you will have trading between the towns and stuff like that?  

I know many of you fellas will just redirect me on other forum topics and youtube videos but i am looking forward to that too. 

I did some work (Alpha tester) from some other type of games like World of tanks,warplanes and warships,i also did alpha testing for Infestation and i don't really remember how many more.  

Well sorry to have took your time i am looking forward for your answer,thanks for your time and answer in advance.  

Vladimir (In game name Bahrein) from Serbia.

Hello and welcome aboard Captain. 

Naval Action in my opinion is one of the best realistic Age of Sail games that soon will be available in stores for everyone to fully enjoy it.

What you can find in Naval Action.

-100s of realistic ships will be added after release and many are already in the game. High detailed ships will take you back in time. You can sail a small boat and progress to a higher ranked 120 gun 1st rate line ship. 

-Auto and manual sail control lets you experience real sailing and make you the captain who writes the rules of how you sail your ship. 

-Realistic Open World, so huge it will take you days to sail from one end of the world to another. 

-100s of Ports and many Nations.

-Economy. Building ships. Gathering materials for your future projects. All these features are being improved as we speak. 

-Conquest. Fight in a bloody war against your enemies, capture ports and destroy their economy. 

-Pirates, free life on high seas lets you do whatever you want. Pirates can attack each other if they wish to do so. 

-Exploration. In development.

-Ranks and missions. 

-Port battles with 24 ships fighting in one instance. 

-Endless PvP 

.... etc

many more features are being added, stop by and give us your ideas that will help make Naval Action a true masterpiece. 

Thank you.

There definitely won't be hundreds.

Well, if we wait about 10 years maybe, but currently we have a couple of dozen, i highly doubt we will get 100s of realistic ships in a decent time frame, they just take too long to make and the team is just too small currently.