Game-Labs Forum

why can I only redeem gold for my first character?

I am new...and I was not aware that when I created my first character and redeemed that million in gold and was automatically made a rear admiral...that I would not be given this same opportunity when creating a second character.

I was told that to gain better and quicker experience in sail handling and gun control I should come in under a nation.  I did not know this.  So I created a second character.  Lo and behold I saw I could not even afford a repair kit and I have zero gold and am a midshipman.

Why is that?  I cannot play two characters at once or capitalize anything using two characters so why limit the redeemables and high ranking to only the fist character?

Can I remove my first character?  The neutral?  And if I do will I then be able to redeem the gold and rank with my remaining character?

Thanks for any information on this.

• Like 1

So hard wipes are due to new patches coming in? Thanks for the reply and the info on becoming a pirate. I think I will go with my second character...being a midshipman and being part of Great Britain. Might be easier to have friends when going into battle...and have their guidance to help me learn the ropes.

Thanks again.