Game-Labs Forum

Receiving Upgrade modules post battle

Receiving upgrade modules after battle does not seem right and is far to lucrative. ( 20.000+ gold from 1 outing on obtained upgrades )

Yesterday I had a battle and received 6 upgrade modules and the ships they came from had all been sunk.

The modules should only be offered if a ship or multiple ships are captured which would then simulate the transfer of equipment supplies etc to make up the module. 

• Like 1

There is a lot in game that is not accurate. getting paid for damage caused etc. Finding a nice mod during a battle is a fun way to introduce them, it could also save you some monotonous time having to sail around for hours locating one worthy of putting on your ship.

The price I won't quibble, they do seem more lucrative than an entire captured hull so yes reward seems too high for the mod or too low for ship hulls.

Guest raat

While perhaps in the finished game this might be true that it is too lucrative, the gold received was recently increased (or at least reset to the previous rewards) so that amount of gold for testers is not an obstacle to testing.

It's lucrative on purpose so it's easy to test any ship you want with effort.  I doubt it'll be so lucrative in the finished game.