Game-Labs Forum

Age Limit?!?

SirSwiggitySwooty

I am trying to make my unborn son a account on naval actions forums as I am going to force him to play it when he comes 2 months old but you wont allow me to create an account for someone who will be born late 2015.

I am mentally upset at this and would request to start a partition about this.

• Like 3

what is this for real.and your a dad 2kids of my own now 26 and 28.and never made them do any thing thay did not want to do but encourage them to do and pay for what they really wanted to do when they get older.and now i am one happy dad. :D

You silly man.  You are on the countdown to having no time for gaming anyway....seriously....  :)

This.

You will learn tricks:

- Teamspeak: how to scream... whispering, because your baby sleeps
- How to play in sessions lasting only a few minutes (or even seconds...)
- How to keep cheerful calm when your child finds the POWER button and turn off your computer at the worst possible moment

This.

You will learn tricks:

- Teamspeak: how to scream... whispering, because your baby sleeps
- How to play in sessions lasting only a few minutes (or even seconds...)
- How to keep cheerful calm when your child finds the POWER button and turn off your computer at the worst possible moment

Remember additionaly about wet desk and keyboard if you want play with child on knees :)))

what is this for real.and your a dad 2kids of my own now 26 and 28.and never made them do any thing thay did not want to do but encourage them to do and pay for what they really wanted to do when they get older.and now i am one happy dad. :D

Im still forcing them to live their first five years on their own out at sea