Game-Labs Forum

Alpha/Beta Invite?

I was told about this game from a friend at work, whom is in the Alpha. I have a background in Beta Testing with many MMO's and currently play EVE Online. I am curious about any process on getting into an Alpha/Beta with this game. Any advice would be appreciated.

Red

• Like 1

Unfortunately you can't at this point, they closed pre-ordered (which are required to get into alpha) as they currently have enough data and people testing the game. Though they are planning to open pre-orders again in the future. However I don't know when, sorry.

• Like 1

Darn, really want to be part of this game. Can't use paypal here sadly. Will there be friend invites or possibly an open alpha/beta?

Ever since playing Silent hunter 3, World of Warships, Empire: Total war & Assasins creed: black flag i've been in love with naval warfare.

Cheers for developing this game :).

Darn, really want to be part of this game. Can't use paypal here sadly. Will there be friend invites or possibly an open alpha/beta?

Ever since playing Silent hunter 3, World of Warships, Empire: Total war & Assasins creed: black flag i've been in love with naval warfare.

Cheers for developing this game :).

An e-mail to the devs may get you in, and i too could not access paypal from the country i now reside in, i asked my brother back in the Uk to do it for me and he sent me the codes needed, you can always try a family member or friend who has paypal... 12,000km from home i still managed :) to get into OW in 6 days from game arriving too. You want, you can! Good luck.

I emailed the devs and was able to purchase the game. It isn't that hard, just tell them your intentions to support game development and you have a pretty good chance of getting access.

P.S. payment is through PayPal.

I already got in touch with them and they responded quickly, and I have already registered in the forum, but I can not comment on what I like and do not like the game because I have not been able to play, can you tell me where section of the forum can post my intentions to access the store?
thanks in advance

They certainly seem very dedicated towards their game.

An e-mail to the devs may get you in, and i too could not access paypal from the country i now reside in, i asked my brother back in the Uk to do it for me and he sent me the codes needed, you can always try a family member or friend who has paypal... 12,000km from home i still managed :) to get into OW in 6 days from game arriving too. You want, you can! Good luck.

Will do :).