Game-Labs Forum

How do download game and get keys?

I think you should check your email for your key first, it will come from: shipyard (at) navalaction.com.

then you can add Naval Action to your library like Mr. DazednConfused said.

I'm still waiting for my key :(

Edited by Doschichis

• 1 month later...

I sent a reminder about 2 months after I paid and they sent me my keys.  I followed DazednConfused's advice and now I have Naval Action downloading!  I bought a GTX960 graphics card just for this game - can't wait to try it out!

Steve

I would like to participate in testing for Naval Action. I do not like Steam since if you do not log in in a really long time they deleat your profile and I lost a game I bought forever. They have no support help. I hope you do not need steam I hate them Tryed everything to get my game back; guess I lost my $20. Please tell me you DO NOT need Steam to play.

How do you get someone to email you game and get key to participate in testing.

I would like to participate in testing for Naval Action. I do not like Steam since if you do not log in in a really long time they deleat your profile and I lost a game I bought forever. They have no support help. I hope you do not need steam I hate them Tryed everything to get my game back; guess I lost my $20. Please tell me you DO NOT need Steam to play.

How do you get someone to email you game and get key to participate in testing.

Hello The Master,

Steam is needed to play. There's no plan to add an alternative to Steam (it is fine for most players).

Hello The Master,

Steam is needed to play. There's no plan to add an alternative to Steam (it is fine for most players).

I would still like to participate in testing. Please make sure you have a way for people to recover game aside from relying on steam; make sure you have alternate options forpeople to recover game. It suks to loose game and cash you spend.

If you could send me a copy of game to help in testing.

I would like to see if my laptop can handle this game. 2.2GHz, 3MB L3 cache\ Intel HD Graphics 3000, up to 1760 MB Dynamic Video Memory\ 4GB DDR3 Memory/ 640 GB HDD\ Intel Core i3-2330M