Game-Labs Forum

Winning Multiplayer Battles doesn't give me star or rank?

shooter

let me ask it this way. 

How do you get promoted to a higher rank? I thought you won stars when you won a multiplayer battle. I don't seem to get any stars when i win multiplayer battles and I remain a 2nd Lieutenant?

Been playing Getty since july '14, the Leaderboard nobody know's how it really calculates the algorithms that give you your ranking but in my experience you'll need to keep plugging away at the bottom hopefully gaining Victories this should haul ur butt off the bottom.

if you beat lowly ranked opponents (this is my opinion) you won't climb very much but beat a higher rank opponent then propels you further up Leaderboard. As you climb Leaderboard victories will become harder/easier depending? VP's & kill count on map's against opponents give you your level of Victory.  Hope you get off the deck m8 keep at it! :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...

Hi Guys, my first post and I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed my limited playing time in this game/simulation. Game doesn't exactly convey the complexity and chess-like qualities of the simulation. I will update my profile and look forwarded to meeting and defeating some of my new-found comrades...  :wub:

• Like 1