Game-Labs Forum

[Mod] The Dreadnought Improvement Project v2.3.3 for UAD 1.6.0.8

brothermunro

• brothermunro changed the title to [Mod] The Dreadnought Improvement Project v2.3.2 for UAD 1.6.0.7 Opt x5

The Dreadnought Improvement Project (DIP) v2, led by developers, enhances Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts by reworking gun stats, armor techs, and ship costs for a more balanced gameplay experience. Known issues include compatibility with existing saves, and installation requires placing the resources.assets file in the game's data folder. For optimal performance, starting a new campaign is recommended.

I’ll check!

The unlock years are 1926 for Krupp IV and 1929 for Krupp V respectively, so I’m guessing it was the tech randomisation system.

As for the diesels not appearing that’s weird, their unlock year is 1931 - do they appear in the custom battle (or shared) designer for that year?

Edited by brothermunro

7 hours ago, brothermunro said:

I’ll check!

The unlock years are 1926 for Krupp IV and 1929 for Krupp V respectively, so I’m guessing it was the tech randomisation system.

As for the diesels not appearing that’s weird, their unlock year is 1931 - do they appear in the custom battle (or shared) designer for that year?

Sorry ... I am such a noob...

image.png.2fe864f0ca58341cd067042e54b0b7ff.png

I thought it would be in the fuel selection...

• Like 1

• brothermunro changed the title to [Mod] The Dreadnought Improvement Project v2.3.3 for UAD 1.6.0.8