Game-Labs Forum

Exciting prospect - ETA?

Crowgasm

I've been watching this for some months now and I must say, it looks to be one of the more interesting and exciting strategy game prospects in many moons.

Being both impatient and nosey, I couldn't help but register and post up in response to the latest blog post:

... at the hands of selected testers and we are actively preparing for the Steam Greenlight campaign.

I'm curious what that might mean in terms of BETA (or Alpha tester) access and real dates. How exactly does this work in terms of Steam Greenlighting? Can we expect to see this game in some form in 2014? I'm looking forward to paying for this one, early or not.

Beyond that, I will read through the feature suggestions tonight. Is it too late/pointless to offer further suggestions?

I'm curious what that might mean in terms of BETA (or Alpha tester) access and real dates. How exactly does this work in terms of Steam Greenlighting? Can we expect to see this game in some form in 2014? I'm looking forward to paying for this one, early or not.

We keep all engines in full speed. Can't provide details about Steam Greenlight version but I can say that you won't have to wait too long in 2014 for game's release.  

Btw, I saw your specs in another thread. Where do you... park your machine? ;)

We keep all engines in full speed. Can't provide details about Steam Greenlight version but I can say that you won't have to wait too long in 2014 for game's release.  

Btw, I saw your specs in another thread. Where do you... park your machine? ;)

Sounds exciting. I look forward to seeing news!

On my machine, ha!

It's not my actual case but it looks almost identical to this:

8165812_f260.jpg

It does actually fit on my desk, but I do have 2 desks. Plus mine has blue lighting, except when my daughter gets at the light controls and turns it pink.  :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...