Game-Labs Forum

Alliances randomly breaking and still got the bug where an enemy nations asks to end the war but it continues despite my acceptance

beepboop6

Title explains it all pretty much. 

Had two alliances randomly break with no explanation.

Also had an occurence where I was at war with the Soviets. They asked for peace which I accepted, but the war continued due to "unsuccessfull negotiations"

1. If an alliance member was the initiator of a war before you joined, they can end it (not saying this is exactly what happend though)

2. The acceptance/rejection is chance based
from params-resources.asset, these are calculations done when things like this happens. Again, you might've encoutnered a bug/inconsistency. So far, my games works quite good and I can't remember coming in a situaiton I couldn't explain in one way or another, part of being a bug
cancel_alliance_chance,0.5,,,,,,,, (player choice)
peace_min_vp_difference,10000,minimum VP difference from enemy to trigger Peace Negotiations Event,15000,,,,,,
peace_enemy_vp_ratio ,1.5,minimum VP ratio of Winner for Peace Negotiations Event,,,,,,,
peace_vp_sum_prolonged_war,45000,minimum VP sum (Player+Enemy) to check for peace negotiations,,,,,,,
peace_treaty_chance_per_month,20,base chance to have peace after peace event,,,,,,,
player_decision_chance_agree,31,chance addition when player agrees for Peace,31,,,,,, 
player_decision_chance_fight,-15,chance subtraction when player disagrees for Peace,-10,,,,,,
take_preparation_chance,0.75,chance that our proposal for war reparations is accepted,,,,,,,
peace_event_cooldown_turns_rnd_max,5,max. turns to trigger new peace negotiations after previous event,,,,,,,

Edited by MDHansen