Game-Labs Forum

How to invade neutral states?

MyTeitoku

6 hours ago, MyTeitoku said:

"Ungoverned territories can now be attacked by majors"

I WANNA INVADE!

Short answer:  Your nation's government has to ask for the go ahead, it is not something that the player can start.

My usual message, when playing as the USA can be paraphrased as the following "Country Blahland has been known to support enemies of our country?  Do you support the invasion?"

EDIT:  It is also important to note that you must be at peace with ALL other major powers for this event to have a chance of triggering.

Edited by Suribachi

50 minutes ago, Suribachi said:

Short answer:  Your nation's government has to ask for the go ahead, it is not something that the player can start.

My usual message, when playing as the USA can be paraphrased as the following "Country Blahland has been known to support enemies of our country?  Do you support the invasion?"

EDIT:  It is also important to note that you must be at peace with ALL other major powers for this event to have a chance of triggering.

I'm aware of that "somewhere is considered as a threat and we are gonna invade it" but I hope devs can make it possible for players to invade at our will.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MyTeitoku said:

I'm aware of that "somewhere is considered as a threat and we are gonna invade it" but I hope devs can make it possible for players to invade at our will.

Seconding this. At the minimum provinces should have a certain "strategic value" which the government chooses targets based on. e.g. the USA and Japan should prioritize Hawaii, European powers should be interested in Egypt if the UK collapses, etc.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:02 PM, MyTeitoku said:

Personally I'd like the ability to influence where there is still the chance the government doesn't do what you want.